Virtual Tours are made possible with special assistance from John Starbuck of DASA Communications.
VIRTUAL TOURS NOW AVAILABLE:
Design by Time, now available virtually using the Lingar app on your mobile device, featuring interpretive content in text, audio and video for each object.
A desktop version can be found here.
All That Glitters – Spark and Dazzle from the Permanent Collection – On view now until July 12, 2020
All Is Possible-Mary Ann Scherr’s Legacy of Metal – On view now until September 6, 2020
and some previous exhibitions and tours…
- Borderlands-Evidence from the Rio Grande – Susan Harbage Page’s photographs and anti-archive, centered around the U.S.-Mexico border issue.
- Explorations – Christina Weisner‘s connections of science, art, and technology through the ocean, meteors, earthquakes, and more.
- Fantastic Fauna – Chimeric creatures by artist and professor at University of Tennessee Beauvais Lyons.
- Southern Surreal – an opportunity to see this 2019 exhibition again in detail, virtually!
- 2018 Tour of the Gregg – featuring Design Duet and Bob Trotman: Business as Usual
Visit our DEEP DIVES page – experience up-close tours of individual exhibits and the Collections area.
A new documentary short (16 minutes, 16 seconds) by Marsha Gordon and Louis Cherry is available about an extraordinary painting by Vernon Pratt, exhibited at the Gregg in 2018.
Watch All the Possibilities… at NC Shorts 1.
It’s the first film in the list!